Thursday 16 October 2014

The Oswald/Hidell mock-up wallet

In October, 2012, I wrote an article on my blog entitled Oswald and the Hidell ID (which can be read here) in which I argued that the wallet being examined by DPD officers at the murder scene of officer J.D. Tippit (as can be seen here beginning at about the 1 minute, 50 second mark) was a mock-up wallet left behind in the vicinity of the murder scene to incriminate Oswald for the murder.


For those of you who are unaware, in March of this year, my two part review of the 2013 Kindle edition of Dale Myers biased and dishonest book With Malice, was published at the CTKA.net website. In that review, I included a longer discussion of the likelihood that a mock-up wallet was left behind to incriminate Oswald (see here under the subheading IX: Hints and allegations). I would like to ask everyone who hasn’t already done so to please read through my discussion of this important piece of evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.